Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Doing the happy dance!!!

I can't believe it....Yesterday I was aggravated because I had taken my sewing machine apart to clean it as I have been doing some major sewing getting ready for craft shows that I am doing in November.  Well I couldn't get the presser plate (I guess that is what it is called) back on my sewing machine, and of course hubby was at work so I was out of luck on sewing.  So being aggravated I went and sat in the recliner (big mistake) kicked back and was ready to watch some tv.  I woke up an hour and a half later.  But I did get some good news.  Opened up my email to find an email asking if I was still interested in becoming a member of a design team.  Out of all that I had applied to recently this was the ONE that I REALLY WANTED!!!!!  Of course I said YES YES YES!!!!!

So with that I am proud to announce that I am the newest of the Basically Bare Design Team.  The ladies on this team are amazing and I hope to not let anyone down.  Stayce Dewid is the bomb and I love all of her products and am so excited to be working with her!  If you ever get a chance to take one of her classes then please do so!  You won't be disappointed.

So, go and check them out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment